I’d like to raise ten points of discussion, as follows:
1. Opioid is becoming an epidemic that is getting out of hand rather than receding.
2. There is no limits to the revenue Big Pharma can generate.
3. They rashly jockey their expenses onto the unsmiling taxpayers.
4. The more they multiply nationwide, the more they become the butt of a joke, unsteadily shrinking an already threatened America to its last frontier.
5. They bleed dry some firms nationwide with astronomical medical bills to feed their addictive habit of drug ingestions, notoriously known as antidepressant pills.
6. What if there was a healthier trend to defeat melancholy and set everyone free from the drug companies, which have at one point or another misled us or turned their backs on alternative natural methods in favor of the ingestion of their “safe” pills?
7. Wouldn’t every man and woman rather take matters into their own hands?
8. No one knows this better than those dodgy pharma dynasts who will gluttonously utilize all available tools to get as many unsuspicious people as possible addicted for the long run.
9. Know this: there are ample alternate natural approaches to fight the battles of depression available to all, both before and after midlife, which Big Pharma doesn’t want anyone outside their circle to know.
10. Isn’t it quite evident that they care more about profits than the well-being of patients, whom they desire to be hooked on their mass-produced tablets so that they will remain permanent customers?